How to boost your immune system
Boosting the immune system means that you’re caring about your health. A strong immune system can help you stay healthy and mentally strong, but the real question is “Are there any foods that boost the immune system?” How can I boost my immune system naturally ? and Where is the immune system located? We will discuss all of this below.
The immune system is a collection of organs, cells, proteins, and tissues. When we put them all together, they help us fight against many diseases, viruses, bacteria, free radicals and overall health function. This is the reason why people are searching for “How to boost your immune system” because they know the importance of proactive ways to strengthen your immune system. People also want to know, where is the immune system is located. Studies suggest that the majority of the immune system is located in the gut and there are so many transmitters that are essential to mental and physical health.
If you’re witnessing immune disorders then you should be looking for powerful immune health supplements and “superfoods” that we are about to break down in this article, but knowing the symptoms of Immune deficiency is important. Let’s list the symptoms first before we head towards the topic “How to boost your immune system.”
- Cold hands
- Dry Eyes
- Bathroom Problems
- Mild Fever
- Joints Ache
- Patchy Hair Loss
- Repeated Infections
- Sensitive to sun
- Unexplained weight loss
- Feeling sick all the time
These are just a few symptoms of Immune Deficiency in your body, as well as potential diseases and if you’re facing such problems then consult a doctor before trying out ways to boost your immune system naturally. In some cases, traditional medication is absolutely necessary, but we believe taking a proactive approach to immune health can potentially prevent you from dealing with the symptoms we mentioned above along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, including superfoods and high quality supplements by Enzymatic Vitality.
Here are some superfoods that should be a staple in your daily routine if possible, try to go organic. It costs more but traditionally sourced fruits and vegetables may contain pesticides that might just make you more sick over the long term.
Yes, blueberries might be your favorite food to eat and it has many benefits with very low calories. The properties of antioxidants in blueberries can help boost a person’s immune system. According to a study in 2016, blueberries contain a type of flavonoid known as anthocyanin which plays an important role in the respiratory tract’s immune defense system which can play a significant role in your overall health.
People in Alaska have some of the lowest rates of heart disease and for good reason. Their diet consists mainly of wild blueberries and Salmon which help fight disease and fatty acids along with omega 3s are amazing for natural heart health and immune health.
Researchers have found that people who go for Blueberries in order to kick “Immune Deficiency” are likely to reduce the risk of immune deficiency and increased ways to boost immune health. Let’s talk about the benefits of Blueberries other than what we have mentioned above:
- Maintaining healthy bones because it contains (Iron, Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin K)
- Blueberries help Balance your blood pressure
- Can potentially help protect you against disease due to the high antioxidant levels in organic blueberries.
- The B vitamins found in organic blueberries can help Improve your mental health
- Improve your skin health
These are the benefits that you’re going to enjoy when you consume blueberries daily. Don’t want to try blueberries ? Let's Explore more by reading other options below.
Dark Chocolate Antioxidants that help with Euphoria
Dark Chocolate can help you boost your immune system because they have an antioxidant called Theobromine. Not only can this antioxidant help to improve your immune system but also protect your body’s cells from free radicals.
What are free radicals? They are the molecules that the body produces when it breaks down food into contact with pollutants. Free Radicals can damage your body’s cells and can give many diseases a chance to survive and thrive creating havoc on your overall health.
Despite many benefits of Dark Chocolate, you’ll have to take it in a moderate way because dark chocolate is high in calories and saturated fats. Although in small amounts can dark chocolate cause headaches? Actually, dark chocolate can help reduce headaches because of the natural caffeine along with the ability to help you with feelings of euphoria which can essentially put you in a better mood.
Want to know more benefits of dark chocolate before you give it a try? Let us break down everything for you:
- Improve blood flow and lower blood pressure
- Reduce heart diseases risks
- Protect your skin from the sun
- Improve your brain functionality
- A powerful source of antioxidants
Give dark chocolate a try, and you’ll see a lot of improvement in your immune system but make sure to read the label and have one or two squares, along with a glass of wine. You heart will thank you for it.
What is the best fish to eat? Largely a wide variety but our favorite is salmon and for good reason, iit can contribute to boosting your immune system. Salmon, Tuna, Pilchards and other oily fish are a great source of getting Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
According to a report, Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis RA disease. RA is a chronic autoimmune condition that occurs when your immune system mistakenly starts to attack different parts of your body causing inflammation and pain.
So, if you have questions on how you can boost your immune system then you’ll have to give Oily Fish a try because it’s worth it. Let’s break down the benefits of Oily Fish apart from Improving Immune System function.
- It lowers the risk of Heart Attack and other heart diseases
- The best source of getting lean proteins
- Protect your vision and memory
- Fish can increase serotonin which is the feel good neurotransmitter along with decreased anxiety.
- Oily fish can also help boost energy due to the levels of taurine it may contain which a natural energy booster.
You should be going for Spinach without a second thought because it contains many essential nutrients and antioxidants that can help increase immune system function. What are the benefits of spinach ? Here are some amazing benefits It contains:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Vitamin C and Vitamin E contribute a lot in boosting the Immune System. Also, Flavonoids can help you in reduced blood pressure, decrease abnormal triglycerides and help boost your immune system.
More benefits of Spinach are listed below:
- Strengthen your bones
- Strengthen your eyesight
- Repels bacteria and viruses
- High levels of magnesium which is essential since its estimated that 80% of the world's population is deficient in magnesium.
We hope that you find this article informative, here are some other quick tips to keep your immune system health in check below.
Let’s list down some quick tips to boost your immune system for all those who aren’t into reading large guides. Here’s the list:
- Don’t smoke - Tobacco has hundreds of carcinogens that cause cancer
- Eat fruits and vegetables regularly and if you can’t consider a green smoothie if you want something on the go
- Exercise Regularly - even just a 10 minute walk can help lower your blood pressure
- Maintain a healthy weight
- If you drink alcohol in excess, try to reduce your intake. Your liver will thank you.
- Get adequate sleep - 7 to 8 hours at the minimum sleep is essential for thousands of bodily functions as well as hormones
- Try to minimize your stress - One day at a time, your job will replace you in a heartbeat. Live your days with a positive mindset and if your job or career is not helping, it may be time to start looking for a new one.
Want to give our supplements a chance to boost your immune system? Shop here or go to www.enzymaticvitality.com to view our amazing blog on health and wellness along with our supplements for Keto, Digestive Health, Blood Glucose AMPK activators and all 3rd party tested.
Enzymatic Vitality spends thousands of dollars to get our supplements 3rd party tested and we are also on Amazon.com so feel free to check us out and share this article with a friend or loved one that you think can benefit from health, wellness and immune health. What are your thoughts on immune health? What things that you do that help you? If your one of those people that rarely gets sick, we would love to hear what proactive health routines you follow. Thank you for reading! Enzymatic Vitality